Liposuction is defined as the removal of fat from deposits beneath the skin using a hollow stainless steel tube (called a cannula) with the assistance of a powerful vacuum. Liposuction can be accomplished either with the use of general anesthesia, or with heavy IV sedation, or totally by local anesthesia It is a myth that some people come for asking liposuction as a treatment for their obesity. Liposuction is not for weight reduction. It is for aspirating out the fat from stubborn areas of body , which areas do not respond to exercising and/or dieting. It is more of artistic working for your body contouring or sculptouring.
- Our liposuction technique eliminates the need for general anesthesia and therefore the possible side-effects and complications from GA are eliminated.
- The surgery becomes virtually bloodless.
- There is usually no need for overnight stay at clinic or nursing home. After-operation pain is very less or insignificant.
- The cuts are very small (few mm only) and stitches are not required. The marks are insignificant.
- Results are much better than any other method.